Your client needs a duplicate Arizona State ID or Drivers License.
Since your client had an Arizona ID or Drivers License before, it will be very easy for them to get a new one.
- The Motor Vehicles Division (MVD) does not require any identifying documents to obtain a duplicate ID.
- The MVD charges $12 for a duplicate Arizona State ID. This can be paid in cash, check or money order.
- The MVD clerk will confirm that the client's personal identifying information (e.g. date of birth, social security number) matches the information in the MVD system.
- The MVD will issue a temporary ID, which is good for 30 days. The permanent card will arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days.
- If your client is over 65 or receiving federal disability benefits ( Social Security Award Letter may be required if not on file with MVD at the time), your fee will be waived.
Click here for a list of MVD hours and locations.
If you still have questions or difficulty obtaining your client's Arizona state ID, please reach out to us at
602-223-3427 or email@example.com