Your client has no valid photo ID.
That's okay, there are ways your client can meet the "secondary documents" requirements to get an Arizona ID.
Does your client have any of the following?
- a Social Security card
- a medical insurance card (e.g. AHCCCS)
- a professional license (e.g. a hair stylist card)
- a bank card with the client's name on it
- a credit card with the client's name on it
- an employee ID
- a school ID
- a marriage certificate
- Yes, my client has two (2) or more documents in that list.
- No, my client has only one (1) document in that list.
- No, my client has none of the documents in that list.